Mackinac Island Vacation Package
Head to Mackinac Island for some horsing around during Island House Hotel’s opening weekend and coincidentally Kentucky Derby. What better place to cheer on your favorite thoroughbred than your favorite equine filled Island?
Arrive: Saturday, May 5, 2018
Depart: Sunday, May 6, 2018
- Accommodation one night
- 1/2 lb of Ryba’s famous Mackinac Island fudge
- Round-trip Mackinac Island ferry tickets
- $100 derby bucks to dine at 1852 Grill Room, Seabiscuit Café or Mary’s Bistro Draught House
- An exclusive invitation to the 1852 Grill Room’s Kentucky Derby party serving hors d’oeurves from 5:30 p.m. until 7:30 p.m. Blue Ribbon worthy Mint Julep & Bourbon specials. Two drink tickets per person. Derby attire preferred. Live broadcast of race. Music & commentation by DJ Mike Williford. Capture the moment with your party friends in the photo booth. Fantastic prizes for biggest hat, best dressed, cutest couple, equestrian trivia & other contests.
- Sign up to earn 906 Club Rewards for dining and lodging credits
- Luggage handling & baggage transfer
$299 for traditional rooms ($400 value), $349 for deluxe rooms ($500 value) & $399 for premium rooms ($700 value). Package based on double occupancy. Additional adults are $40 each.
Stay Friday or Sunday night for only $99 for traditional rooms, $149 for deluxe rooms, $199 for premium rooms by calling the hotel to add to your Saturday reservation.